Address: 16th Floor, Sai Gon Tower, 29 Le Duan, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC
Phone: 1900 63 66 86
Cake by VPbank was launched in January 2021, considered as a new solution for e-banking in Vietnam. Cake is a collaboration between beFinancial, a member of Be Group – the organisation behind ‘Be’ the on-demand multi service platform – and VPBank, one of Vietnam’s leading banks.
Cake offers a wide range of banking products and services, allowing customers to perform all transactions such as opening a bank account, sending and receiving money, savings, investments, consumer loans, etc., without going to the banking transaction office. Cake harnesses disruptive financial technologies to allow customers to open accounts in as little as two minutes using a mobile phone account, and an electronic customer identification (eKYC) system that helps customers settle contracts with their digital signature. All products and services that Cake provides are licensed by the State Bank of Vietnam through VPBank.
Cake is the first digital bank in Vietnam that provides a full range of personal financial services including payment, saving, lending, micro investment and credit card; also the first digital bank in Vietnam integrated with a ride-hailing app.
Launched 19 months ago, Cake has attracted nearly 2 million users and also achieved international notable awards:
– “Best Growing Digital Bank Vietnam 2022” by Global Business Review Magazine.
– “Best New Digital Bank Vietnam 2022” by Global Banking and Finance Review.
– Open a bank account in just 2 minutes
– Lifetime free payment account
– Payment service for all invoice types
– 24/7 deposits and transfers
– Easy-to-use QR code transfer function
– Cake Super account generates an automatic profit of 3.6%/ year
– Colorful international debit cards
– Simple online savings starting at 100,000 VND
– Invest in fund certificates from only 10,000 VND
– Super huge transaction limit